11 Jun Best Clothing Brands For Men
“Men usually don’t seem to care about fashion”, this is indeed a very wrong notion that many people seem to believe. Most men do actually care about what they wear, and they definitely care about how they look. Men always give a thought towards the kind of clothes they wear, the perfume they use, the shoes they wear and also even the kind of hair products they use. The majority of the male population is just not open about it. It is also very important to care about what kind of clothes you put on your body because the fabric is in contact with your skin all day and it is essential that you choose a brand that would make quality clothing, the kind that would not cause any kinds of skin problems. Below I have listed out some amazing brands that make really good quality clothing for men. This is in no specific order at all.
1. Tommy Hilfiger is a fantastic brand that makes excellent quality clothes for men. They have t-shirts, polo neck shirts, formal shirts, semi-formal shirts, some amazing smelling perfumes, wallets, etc. They are known for being a premium brand as well.
2. Levi’s (Levi Strauss & Co) is the best brand when it comes to denim. If you want to buy a couple of jeans, you should walk into a Levi’s store without another thought. They make t-shirts and shirts as well. Rest assured you will not be disappointed.
3. Ralph Lauren is also another luxury brand that boasts magnificence in their clothing. The brand was started by Ralph Lauren, which is where their name came from. Their brand got a lot of fame in the late 1990s when the very well known character in the hit TV show FRIENDS, Rachel Green worked for Ralph Lauren in the show.
4. Nike is one of the best brands when it comes to sportswear. They have everything from shoes and socks to T-shirts and shorts. They cater to all kinds of sports and make light and breathable clothes which feel great while wearing them. Men usually go for Nike because they are affordable and their clothes last very long as well. They are meant to be washed a lot, so they don’t show a lot of wear and tear when constantly washed.
5. Lacoste is also another brand that makes really comfortable clothing at the same or similar price as Tommy Hilfiger.
6. Calvin Klien is a luxury brand that boasts being a part of almost every man’s closet. Their underwear is highly sought after, and their other clothing is also amazingly comfortable.
7. Armani Exchange and Emporio Armani are luxury brands. They make durable and very high-quality clothes which are amazing indeed.
8. ZARA is a brand that brings high fashion to the common man at an affordable price.